The laurel is amazing spice that has place in almost every kitchen. It is also used in preparing foods because it is great for the health. It is used for preparing great medicinal oil which provides many benefits for the health. Here are some of them:
– The laurel leaves calm the nervous system;
– They strengthen the immune system;
– They clean the colon;
– They increase and stimulate the sweating process;
– They are used for pain in the joints and treat varicose veins;
– They increase the mental activity in general;
Here is a recipe for you:
– 250 milliliters of olive oil;
– 30 gr of bay leaves;
Start off by grinding the leaves with a mortar, and then crush them until they release the oil. Make sure you’re using dry leaves in order to crush them easier. Pour the oil in an airtight container and add the olive oil, then cover it and let it sit for 2 weeks in a cool and dry place. After two weeks, replace the leaves with new ones so that the aroma intensifies. Repeat the procedure and let the mixture sit for 2 more weeks. Strain the oil afterwards, and you’re good to go.
What you can treat with this?
– You can solve the problem with pores and skin issues on your face;
– you can treat ear problems and migraine;
– it will improve the urge for food;
– it is great lotion for pimples and zits;
– it can be used to lower the temperature which means you should forget about medications;
– it is effective in treating acne;
– it can solve the problem with excessive headaches with only rubbing it down on the temples;
– you can treat joint pain with rubbing a little bit of the oil on the joints but previously you should warm it a little bit.