If you want to detoxify your body from heavy metals and other toxic contaminants, you should consume cilantro, as this herb is one of the most efficient ones for this purpose. Cilantro is also great when it comes to extracting mercury from the body organs. The presence of heavy metals in the body has been associated with serious health problems, including cancer, brain deterioration, heart disease, kidney disease, lung disease, weak bones, and emotional issues.
Health Benefits of Cilantro
Cilantro has no cholesterol and it is very low in calories. Moreover, the leaves of cilantro are packed with dietary fiber, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin-A, beta carotene, vitamin-C, essential oils, and antioxidants. Hence, they have a countless number of health benefits, such as:
– Reducing LDL cholesterol levels
– Regulating heart rate and blood pressure levels
– Stimulating the production of red blood cells
– Maintaining healthy mucosa and skin
– Improving vision
– Protecting from lung cancer and oral cavity cancers
– Treating Alzheimer’s disease by limiting neuronal damage in the brain
How to Use Cilantro
Here’s one inexpensive, effective method you can do on a daily basis.
Blend a handful of fresh, organic cilantro into your daily smoothie is one option. Add chopped cilantro to your dishes.
Cilantro Inflammation-Busting Recipe
– ½ a cup of packed chopped fresh organic cilantro
– 1 teaspoon wheatgrass powder (or any other green powder)
– ½ a cup of organic apple juice
– ½ a cup of water
Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a smooth mixture.
Cilantro Essential Oil
The cilantro essential oil improves and accelerates the flushing out of heavy metals from the body through the urine. You can use this oil on a regular basis by adding it to the water you drink.